While the digital revolution may be driving some customers away from cable TV, Hallmark is seeing decent web traffic to its online offerings and is getting its channels included in more packages on more cable providers. This stock has shown its potential to post solid gains in the past year.
Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI)Rounding out the list of top cheap consumer picks to buy now is Sirius XM Radio (SIRI) which broadcasts music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic and weather channels via satellite to any location in the United States -- for a subscription fee, of course.
Over the past 12 months, this penny stock has posted an incredible gain of +128%, compared to much smaller gains by the broader market. It is also important to note that SIRI posted a net profit margin of +9% in its last income statement and has tied up the loose ends on its deal with Howard Stern to give him another five years on SIRI airwaves.
As of this writing, Louis Navellier did not own a position in any of the stocks named here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV