NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Robert Half Intl Inc (RHI) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $4.7 billion market cap, staffing company jumped 83.2% to $24.8 million in the fourth quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 16 U.S. common stocks for January 26, 2011. In total, 10 stocks were upgraded and six stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Robert Half Intl reported $851.6 million in revenue, an increase of 15.5% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Robert Half Intl: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$81.0 million market cap, concrete supplier, China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fiscal first quarter results, China Advanced Construction Materials Group turned in a profit of $3.3 million compared to a loss of $4.5 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 58.9% to $31 million. Learn more about China Advanced Construction Materials Group: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV