LTX-Credence Introduces The X-Series PAx Low Cost RF Test System
- Complete production ready solution including system level RF calibration
- Fully correlated RF test modulation library optimized for high volume manufacturing test
- Cost effective alternative to in-house "rack & stack" equipment
- Designed for both engineering characterization and high volume production
MILPITAS, Calif., Jan. 27, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), a global provider of focused, cost-optimized ATE solutions, today announced the introduction of a new member of the X-Series platform, the PAx. This new test system has been specifically developed to address the high volume manufacturing test challenges of suppliers of advanced front end RF devices such as Multiband RF Power Amplifiers, RF Front End Modules, RF Analog System in Package and RF discrete devices. Leveraging the X-Series XRF test instrumentation, the PAx enables cost effective, high-volume performance testing of advanced front end RF devices used in applications utilizing WLAN, WiMAX, GSM, Edge CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, Bluetooth or other RF signaling standards.
PAx is a production ready solution that includes market leading RF Test capability. PAx production readiness is achieved by providing system level calibration and diagnostics, handler and prober interface options, and an integrated manipulator. Additionally, PAx provides very low facility and operating costs due to its single phase power requirements and small footprint, which is up to 70% less than other commercial ATE offerings. When all aspects of the cost of test are considered, including accessibility to OSAT test services, PAx can deliver better economics than PXI or "rack and stack" testers built internally by some RF Front End device manufacturers.
"With more and more consumer devices relying upon RF connectivity, the RF Front End device market is being driven by three key dynamics: higher levels of functionality, high unit volume growth and constant pricing pressures. Working closely with key customers, the PAx has been developed to meet the challenges caused by these dynamics," commented John Shelley, product director. "Multiple customers have already ordered and deployed PAx systems into their production environment. Customer feedback from these initial installations confirms that the PAx test solution is meeting or exceeding their demanding cost and performance targets."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV