Piper Jaffray (PJC) downgraded at JMP from Outperform to Market Perform, JMP Securities said. Valuation call.
Qualcomm (QCOM) upgraded at Morgan Keegan from Market Perform to Outperform, Morgan Keegan said. $61 price target. Company has a solid quarter and should continue to benefit from smartphone demand.
Rockwell Automation (ROK) numbers raised at Goldman. Shares of ROK now seen reaching $96, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also increased, as the company is gaining market share. Neutral rating.
Rockwell Automation (ROK) upgraded at Wells to Outperform, Wells Fargo said. Estimates also raised, as the company has further potential operating leverage.RadioShack (RSH) downgraded at RBC from Outperform to Sector Perform, RBC Capital said. $17 price target. Fundamentals are not likely to bounce back soon. Synnex (SNX) downgraded at Kaufman from Buy to Hold, Kaufman Bros. said. Valuation call, based on a $38 price target. Symantec (SYMC) upgraded at Jefferies to Buy from Hold, Jefferies said. $20 price target. Company is improving execution and demand is picking up along with the economy. TRW Automotive (TRW) upgraded at Goldman from Neutral to Buy, Goldman Sachs said. Company can continue to grow margins and earnings in the new year.
Popular on TheStreet
|Who's Hiring Now||Buffett's Dividend Stocks||Invest in Gold|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV