Warner Chilcott Announces 2011 Financial Guidance Conference Call
DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Warner Chilcott plc (Nasdaq: WCRX) today announced that it will issue its 2011 financial guidance prior to the market opening on Tuesday, February 15, 2011.
In addition to issuing a press release, the Company will host a conference call for all interested parties on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM (Eastern Time) to review the guidance. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 354-4056 in the United States and Canada or (678) 809-1043 internationally.
"The timing of our guidance call is a bit later than has been our past practice," commented CEO, Roger Boissonneault. "This will allow us to gather additional data on the early January launches of two exciting new products for Warner Chilcott, ATELVIA, a next generation oral bisphosphonate, and LO LOESTRIN FE, a novel oral contraceptive."
Investors and other interested parties may also access the conference call via a simultaneous audio webcast by visiting http://ir.wcrx.com and clicking on Events & Presentations.A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks following the call and can be accessed by dialing (800) 642-1687 within the United States and Canada or (706) 645-9291 internationally. The passcode for the replay is 40140054. The Company Warner Chilcott is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the gastroenterology, women's healthcare, dermatology and urology segments of the North American and Western European pharmaceuticals markets. The Company is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. WCRX-F SOURCE Warner Chilcott plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV