Cass Information Systems, Inc. Completes Record-Setting 2010; Posts Annual Earnings Of $20.3 Million, 26% Higher Than 2009
Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASS), the nation's leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and information services, reports that it earned $2.15 per diluted share for the year ended December 31, 2010, a 24% increase over the $1.73 per diluted share earned in 2009. Total net income for 2010 was a record-setting $20.3 million, a 26% increase over the $16.1 million earned in 2009.
|Transportation Dollar Volume||$4.5 billion||$3.7 billion||20.9%||$17.0 billion||$14.0 billion||20.8%|
|Utility Dollar Volume||$2.5 billion||$2.4 billion||6.7%||$10.5 billion||$9.7 billion||8.2%|
|Revenues||$25.0 million||$22.5 million||11.1%||$96.2 million||$87.9 million||9.4%|
|Net Income||$5.1 million||$4.2 million||20.2%||$20.3 million||$16.1 million||25.9%|
|Diluted Earnings per Share||$.54||$.46||17.4%||$2.15||$1.73||24.3%|
2010 4th Quarter Recap
The company ended 2010 reporting fourth quarter earnings of $.54 per diluted share, a 17% increase over the $.46 per diluted share it earned in the fourth quarter of 2009. Net income for the period was $5.1 million, or 20% higher than the $4.2 million recorded in the final quarter of 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV