The Law Office Of Joseph Klein Is Investigating Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Danvers Bancorp, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To People’s United Financial, Inc. – DNBK
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of Danvers Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNBK) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to People’s United Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: PBCT), the holding company for People’s United Bank. In the proposed transaction, Danvers Bancorp shareholders may elect to receive either $23.00 in cash or 1.624 shares of People’s United Financial stock share. The proposed transaction has a total value of approximately $493 million and will consist of 55% stock and 45% cash.
The investigation concerns whether the Danvers Bancorp Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Danvers Bancorp stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether People’s United Financial is underpaying for Danvers Bancorp shares, thus unlawfully harming Danvers Bancorp stockholders.
If you own common stock in Danvers Bancorp and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at email@example.com, by telephone at 718-947-0005, Toll Free: 877-STOK-180, or visit http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/danversbancorp-dnbk.html.
Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as
a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and
participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud
throughout the nation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not
guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV