The Law Office Of Joseph Klein Is Investigating Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Genoptix, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Novartis - GXDX
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of Genoptix, Inc. (Nasdaq: GXDX) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Novartis AG (“Novartis”) (NYSE: NVS). Under the terms of the transaction, Genoptix shareholders will receive $25.00 cash for each share of Genoptix common stock they own, for a total transaction value of approximately $470 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Genoptix Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Genoptix stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Novartis is underpaying for Genoptix shares. At least one analyst set a price target of $28.00 per share and Genoptix stock traded as high as $38.79 per share as recently as April 30, 2010.
If you own common stock in Genoptix and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 718-947-0005, Toll Free: 877-STOK-180, or visit http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/genoptix-gxdx.html.
Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as
a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and
participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud
throughout the nation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not
guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV