Homeowners Choice Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
CLEARWATER, Fla., Jan. 26, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners Choice, Inc. (Nasdaq:HCII), a Florida-based insurance holding company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of 10 cents per share. The dividend will be paid Mar. 18, 2011 to shareholders of record on the close of business Feb. 18, 2011.
"We are glad to announce another quarter of dividends and look forward to continuing the trend," said Homeowners Choice Chief Executive Officer, F.X. McCahill.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Suzie Boland RFB Communications Group 813.259.0345 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Jay Madhu Homeowners Choice, Inc. 727.213.3660 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV