Homeowners Choice Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
CLEARWATER, Fla., Jan. 26, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners Choice, Inc. (Nasdaq:HCII), a Florida-based insurance holding company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of 10 cents per share. The dividend will be paid Mar. 18, 2011 to shareholders of record on the close of business Feb. 18, 2011.
"We are glad to announce another quarter of dividends and look forward to continuing the trend," said Homeowners Choice Chief Executive Officer, F.X. McCahill.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Suzie Boland RFB Communications Group 813.259.0345 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: Jay Madhu Homeowners Choice, Inc. 727.213.3660 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV