Heartland Express, Inc. Chairman Of The Board And CEO Takes A Leave Of Absence For Health Reasons
The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD) announced today that Russell Gerdin, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, will take a leave of absence for health reasons. Michael Gerdin, President and Director, will assume Russell Gerdin's responsibilities in his absence and additionally, will act as Chairman of the Board. The Gerdin family appreciates the respect for their privacy.Michael Gerdin has served as President since May of 2006 and as a Board member since May of 1996. In addition, the Company's other four senior corporate officers have a combined 104 years of experience with the organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV