Volt Information Sciences Common Stock To Commence Trading On The Over-The-Counter Market
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: VOL) today announced that its common stock will commence trading on the over-the-counter market at the opening of trading on Thursday, January 27, 2011, under the trading symbol “VISI”. The Company’s common stock, which ceased trading on the New York Stock Exchange at close of market today, will be quoted through the facilities of the OTC Markets Group, Inc. Investors will be able to view Level II real time stock quotes for Volt at http://www.otcmarkets.com.
About Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. is a leading provider of global infrastructure solutions in technology, information services and staffing acquisition for its FORTUNE 100 customer base. Operating through an international network of servicing locations, the Staffing Services Segment fulfills IT, engineering, administrative, and industrial workforce requirements of its customers, for both professional search and temporary/contingent personnel as well as managed services programs. Technology infrastructure services include telecommunications engineering, construction, and installation; central office services; and IT managed services and maintenance. Information-based services are primarily directory assistance, operator services, database management, and directory printing. Visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV