Zamansky & Associates Announces Investigation Of Genoptix, Inc. (GXDX)
Zamansky & Associates (“Zamansky”) has commenced an investigation into Genoptix, Inc. (NASDAQ: GXDX) to determine whether the Company violated federal securities laws by making false and misleading statements regarding its financial condition and prospects.
On May 6, 2010, Genoptix announced its first quarter of 2010 financial results were far below consensus but nevertheless maintained revenue and earnings guidance for 2010. Then, on June 16, 2010, Genoptix issued a press release providing a first look at its second quarter of 2010 performance, and reducing its revenue and earnings guidance for the full year. On this news, Genoptix’s stock fell $5.69 per share to close at $17.19 per share on June 16, 2010, a drop of 25%.
What You May Do
If you have information that would assist Zamansky in its investigation or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail email@example.com or call (212) 742-1414. Zamansky also encourages anyone with information regarding Genoptix’s conduct during the period from July 31, 2009 and June 15, 2010, to contact the Firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders, and others.About Zamansky & Associates Zamansky & Associates is one of the leading law firms specializing in securities fraud and financial services arbitration and litigation. We represent both individual and institutional investors. Our practice is nationally recognized for our unrivaled ability to aggressively prosecute cases and recover losses. To learn more about Zamansky, please visit our website, www.zamansky.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV