ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Jan. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HSN, a leader in transactional innovation, announced today the launch of HSN ID, a new way for consumers to access HSN's special offers, live broadcast and more –at their convenience – right on their Sprint ID Android phone. This innovative new service allows HSN customers to watch, discover and shop for their favorite HSN brands, such as Wolfgang Puck, Twiggy London, Jonathan Adler, Mariah Carey and Lancome, anywhere they choose.
As part of the new Sprint ID technology, which offers consumers instant personalization with apps and other content tailored to their interests, Sprint customers can now watch and shop for HSN products in real time on the following Sprint ID-enabled devices: LG Optimus S™, Sanyo Zio™ and Samsung Transform™.
HSN ID, developed by Motricity, includes the following features available in a single download:
- HSN's Today's Special: HSN's best value of the day displayed with product information details and a direct link to purchase that item.
- Live Video: Customers will never miss their favorite HSN brands and personalities with a 24-hour live video feed that includes a window displaying the product currently airing live on HSN.
- Last 15 Aired: The three most recently aired items on display, with arrows to scroll through all 15 of the most recently aired items.
- New Arrivals: A scrollable list of all the latest new discoveries from HSN's portfolio of high-quality brands.
- Social Media: Customers can stay connected with the latest HSN Facebook updates appearing on their Sprint-ID enabled device.