John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. Announces Election Of New Director
John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. (Nasdaq: JBSS) (the “Company”) today announced an increase in the size of its Board of Directors to nine and the election of Ellen Connelly Taaffe as director.
Ms. Taaffe currently is President of Smith-Dahmer Associates LLC, a custom market research firm for Fortune 500 clients and not-for-profit organizations. Ms. Taaffe has previously held senior executive marketing positions at Whirlpool Corporation, Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited and PepsiCo, Inc.
Ms. Taaffe received a B.S. degree in marketing from the University of Florida and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
Jeffrey T. Sanfilippo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer said, “With a career that spans over twenty years in the marketing field, Ellen brings an outstanding combination of talents and experiences to our Board. We look forward to her contributions and assistance as the Company increases its investments in consumer research and marketing and executes key strategies to grow our Brands.”John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. is a processor, packager, marketer and distributor of nut based products that are sold under a variety of private labels and under the Company’s Fisher®, Orchard Valley Harvest TM and Sunshine Country® brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV