TAL Education Group To Host Conference Call To Discuss Departure Of President
TAL Education Group (NYSE: XRS) (“TAL” or the “Company”), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring services provider in China, announced that the Company will host a conference call at 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 (9:30 pm Beijing time on Wednesday, January 26, 2011) to discuss the resignation of President Yundong Cao.
Bangxin Zhang, Chief Executive Officer, Yundong Cao, President, and Joseph Kauffman, Chief Financial Officer will be available to answer any questions during the call.
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
|- U.S. Toll Free Number:||1-866-804-6927|
|- International Dial-in Number:||1-857-350-1673|
|- Mainland China Toll Free Number (North):||10-800-852-1490|
|- Mainland China Toll Free Number (South):||10-800-130-0399|
|- Hong Kong Toll Free Number:||800-96-3844|
|- U.K. Toll Free Number:||080-8234-7616|
|Conference ID: XRS|
About TAL Education GroupTAL Education Group, which operates under the brand “Xueersi,” is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China associated with high teaching quality and outstanding student academic performance. Its tutoring services cover the core subjects in China's school curriculum, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology, and are delivered through three formats: small class, one-on-one, and online courses. The Company's network includes 114 physical learning centers as of November 30, 2010, located in six key cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin and Wuhan. It also operates www.eduu.com, a leading online education platform in China. The Company's ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "XRS."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV