Donegal Group Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings Release Webcast
MARIETTA, Pa., Jan. 25, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (Nasdaq:DGICA) (Nasdaq:DGICB) announces that the Company will hold a live webcast on Friday, February 25, 2011, beginning at 11:00AM Eastern Time. At that time, the Company will discuss results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010. The Company will release its quarterly results on this same date prior to the opening of regular trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
You may listen to the webcast by accessing the event link in the Investors area of Donegal Group's website ( www.donegalgroup.com ).
Donegal Group Inc. is an insurance holding company whose insurance subsidiaries offer personal and commercial property and casualty lines of insurance in four Mid-Atlantic states (Delaware, Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania), three New England states (Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont), seven Southeastern states (Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia) and seven Midwestern states (Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wisconsin).The insurance subsidiaries of Donegal Group Inc. and Donegal Mutual Insurance Company conduct business together as the Donegal Insurance Group. The Donegal Insurance Group has an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent) and has been ranked among the top 50 performing property-casualty insurance companies nationwide in each of the past six years by Ward Group, a Cincinnati-based operational consulting firm specializing in the insurance industry.
CONTACT: Jeffrey D. Miller Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Phone: (717) 426-1931 Fax: (717) 426-7031 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV