NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $5.2 billion market cap, investment manager jumped 91.1% to a profit of $34 million in the third quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on six U.S. common stocks for January 24, 2011. In total, five stocks were upgraded and one stock was downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Affiliated Managers Group reported $354.4 million in revenue, an increase of 63% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Affiliated Managers Group: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$576 million market cap, physicians group, IPC The Hospitalist Co Inc (IPCM) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, IPC The Hospitalist Co turned in a profit of $6.1 million, a gain of 31.3% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 17.3% to $90.9 million. Learn more about IPC The Hospitalist Co: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV