Lincoln Financial Group Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary Of I4LIFE® Advantage
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) recently celebrated the ten year anniversary of its i4LIFE® Advantage innovation, a ground-breaking and patented income distribution method available with Lincoln ChoicePlus Assurance(SM) and American Legacy variable annuity products. The i4LIFE® Advantage variable annuity rider offers clients a unique combination of lifetime income with control, access and flexibility.
The anniversary was marked by additional enhancements as the company hit milestones in excess of 50,000 elections – representing more than $10 billion – of i4LIFE® Advantage riders purchased through the annuity products since being introduced more than a decade ago.
"Lincoln remains firmly committed to developing retirement solutions that help its clients control and protect their lifestyles," says Rob Grubka, Head of Retirement Solutions, Lincoln Financial Group. "The outstanding reception and evolution of i4LIFE ® Advantage over the past ten years is a testament to this commitment. We are also seeing an increased relevance of income solutions in today's challenging environment."
The i4LIFE ® Advantage is designed to address the main concerns people face as they look to retirement by helping them:
- Protect against market volatility.
- Maintain purchasing power.
- Ensure their retirement income will last a lifetime.
- Face rising health care costs with increased confidence.
- Minimize the tax burden to help increase purchasing power.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV