Lincoln Financial Group Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary Of I4LIFEÂ® Advantage
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) recently celebrated the ten year anniversary of its i4LIFE® Advantage innovation, a ground-breaking and patented income distribution method available with Lincoln ChoicePlus Assurance(SM) and American Legacy variable annuity products. The i4LIFE® Advantage variable annuity rider offers clients a unique combination of lifetime income with control, access and flexibility.
The anniversary was marked by additional enhancements as the company hit milestones in excess of 50,000 elections – representing more than $10 billion – of i4LIFE® Advantage riders purchased through the annuity products since being introduced more than a decade ago.
"Lincoln remains firmly committed to developing retirement solutions that help its clients control and protect their lifestyles," says Rob Grubka, Head of Retirement Solutions, Lincoln Financial Group. "The outstanding reception and evolution of i4LIFE ® Advantage over the past ten years is a testament to this commitment. We are also seeing an increased relevance of income solutions in today's challenging environment."
The i4LIFE ® Advantage is designed to address the main concerns people face as they look to retirement by helping them:
- Protect against market volatility.
- Maintain purchasing power.
- Ensure their retirement income will last a lifetime.
- Face rising health care costs with increased confidence.
- Minimize the tax burden to help increase purchasing power.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV