Cohen & Steers Funds Quarterly Data Now Available
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today that December 31, 2010 quarter-end data for its open-end and closed-end funds, including portfolio holdings, are now available on the firm's Web site, cohenandsteers.com.
The information for Cohen & Steers' funds includes performance, share price, NAV, premiums and discounts, distribution history and expense ratios. Additional information that is updated regularly includes portfolio holdings, declared distributions and distribution tax characteristics.
About Cohen & Steers
Cohen & Steers is a manager of portfolios specializing in U.S. and international real estate securities, large cap value stocks, listed infrastructure and utilities, and preferred securities. The company also manages alternative investment strategies such as hedged real estate securities portfolios and private real estate multimanager strategies for qualified investors. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Brussels, Hong Kong and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves individual and institutional investors through a broad range of investment vehicles.Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of an open-end fund carefully before investing. This and other information may be obtained by visiting cohenandsteers.com or by calling 800.330.7348 and requesting a prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Open-end fund shares are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed and may lose value. Cohen & Steers open-end funds are distributed by Cohen & Steers Securities, LLC. SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV