Dataram Doubles Memory Capacity To 1TB In Oracle Sun Fire X4470 Server
Dataram Corporation [NASDAQ: DRAM], a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality computer memory, storage products, software and services, today announced the immediate availability of a first-to-market 32GB memory upgrade for Oracle’s Sun Fire X4470 four-way server. Dataram’s 32GB upgrade, the DRSX4470/32GB, contains a pair of 16GB DDR3 DIMMs. With 64 of these 16GB DIMMs installed the maximum memory capacity of the Sun Fire X 4470 server is doubled from 512GB to 1TB.
When database performance became an issue for one of the most popular online travel booking companies, Dataram provided the high capacity memory enabling an extra half-terabyte of server RAM. The 1TB total capacity enabled a much larger Oracle SGA, increased memory caching capabilities and significantly boosted the transaction rate.
“Optimizing value and performance is what Dataram does best,” stated Jeff Goldenbaum, Senior Product Manager at Dataram. “We are delighted to help our best customers dramatically improve their database transaction rates and save money on memory at the same time!”
In addition, Dataram markets 8GB and 16GB memory upgrades for the Sun Fire X4470, adding to a complete lineup of memory options for all Oracle servers.
|Dataram Memory||Description||Oracle Memory|
|New!||DRSX4470/32GB||2 x 16GB DDR3-1066 RDIMMs||Not Offered|
|DRSX4470/16GB||2 x 8GB DDR3-1066 RDIMMs||X8505A|
|DRSX4470/8GB||2 x 4GB DDR3-1066 RDIMMs||X8504A|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV