NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. rose 27.2 percent to $35.00.
Amrep Corp. rose 16.7 percent to $13.30.
Willbros Group Inc. rose 15.3 percent to $11.48.M&F Worldwide Corp. rose 11.4 percent to $23.89. New York & Co. rose 10.2 percent to $5.82. Cabela's Inc. rose 9.9 percent to $23.79. Molycorp Inc. rose 8.9 percent to $46.82. Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $17.60. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 7.7 percent to $27.49. K-Sea Transportation Partners LP rose 7.7 percent to $5.17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV