Monarch Bank Promotes Small Business Growth With 'Top Flight' Award
CHESAPEAKE, Va., Jan. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Monarch Bank wants to see your business take off.
Monarch Bank, a subsidiary of Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRK), today announces the kickoff of its "Top Flight" Award, a contest that will reward one growing business in Southside Hampton Roads with a prize package valued at $40,000.
"As the top business bank in Hampton Roads, Monarch Bank prides itself on helping area businesses attain their goals," said Brad E. Schwartz, CEO of Monarch Bank. "The 'Top Flight' Award gives us the opportunity to recognize businesses that are making impressive strides and reward one business with a prize package we think will stimulate further growth and job creation for our community."
One winner will be selected to receive: $10,000 cash from Monarch Bank; a professional business service package valued at $10,000 from accounting, tax and advisory firm Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P.; a professional business package valued at $10,000 from Cox Business Communications; and an advertising package, including the creation of a 30-second commercial and cable airtime, valued at $10,000 from Cox Cable Media. Norfolk-based law firm Vandeventer Black is also sponsoring the award."The foundation of our growth has been establishing strong relationships with area businesses," said Neal Crawford, president of Monarch Bank. "We're excited to be able to offer a package of services that encourages collaboration and teamwork for one small business to take its company to the next level." Companies interested in applying for the "Top Flight" Award must:
- be headquartered in Southside Hampton Roads
- have reported gross revenue of at least $1 million in 2009
- have been founded prior to fiscal year 2008
- list the number of full-time staff employed over each of the past three years and are in good standing with the Virginia State Corporation Commission and properly licensed to do business in Virginia and Southside Hampton Roads
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV