First National Bank Alaska Announces Unaudited Preliminary Results For Fourth Quarter
First National Bank Alaska's (OTCBB:FBAK) fourth quarter 2010 net income was $10.6 million or $32.04 per share, said Chief Financial Officer Jason Roth. This compares to $7.0 million or $11.01 per share during the fourth quarter in 2009. Year-end net income of $40.4 million or $121.61 per share compares with $37.2 million or $111.45 per share for 2009.
"While the demand for loans remains flat in the face of Alaska's uncertain economy, the bank enjoyed improved performance during the year in two key areas: our ability to limit significant loan losses, as well as reduced expenses related to foreclosed properties in 2010," Roth said.
Established in 1922, First National is Alaska's largest Alaskan-owned
and operated bank, with ATMs and 30 branches in 18 communities
throughout Alaska. More information about First National is available at
Equal housing lender and member FDIC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV