- Profit after tax increased 30.5% to Rs. 1,437 crore (US$ 321 million) for Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,101 crore (US$ 246 million) for Q3-2010.
- Net interest income increased 12.3% to Rs. 2,312 crore (US$ 517 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 2,058 crore (US$ 460 million) in Q3-2010.
- Fee income increased 14.3% to Rs. 1,625 crore (US$ 363 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,422 crore (US$ 318 million) in Q3-2010.
- Operating expenses (including direct marketing agency expenses) increased 27.2% to Rs. 1,707 crore (US$ 382 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,342 crore (US$ 300 million) in Q3-2010, primarily due to costs relating to new branches added over the last year and full impact of cost of erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan (e-BOR) during the quarter.
- Provisions decreased 53.6% to Rs. 465 crore (US$ 104 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,002 crore (US$ 224 million) in Q3-2010.
- Profit after tax for 9M-2011 was Rs. 3,699 crore (US$ 827 million) compared to Rs. 3,019 crore (US$ 675 million) for 9M-2010.
ICICI Bank Performance Review – Quarter Ended December 31, 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts