- Profit after tax increased 30.5% to Rs. 1,437 crore (US$ 321 million) for Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,101 crore (US$ 246 million) for Q3-2010.
- Net interest income increased 12.3% to Rs. 2,312 crore (US$ 517 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 2,058 crore (US$ 460 million) in Q3-2010.
- Fee income increased 14.3% to Rs. 1,625 crore (US$ 363 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,422 crore (US$ 318 million) in Q3-2010.
- Operating expenses (including direct marketing agency expenses) increased 27.2% to Rs. 1,707 crore (US$ 382 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,342 crore (US$ 300 million) in Q3-2010, primarily due to costs relating to new branches added over the last year and full impact of cost of erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan (e-BOR) during the quarter.
- Provisions decreased 53.6% to Rs. 465 crore (US$ 104 million) in Q3-2011 from Rs. 1,002 crore (US$ 224 million) in Q3-2010.
- Profit after tax for 9M-2011 was Rs. 3,699 crore (US$ 827 million) compared to Rs. 3,019 crore (US$ 675 million) for 9M-2010.
ICICI Bank Performance Review – Quarter Ended December 31, 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.