Rurban Financial Corp. Announces Release Date Of 2010 Fourth Quarter Earnings And Webcast Conference Call
DEFIANCE, Ohio, Jan. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rurban Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: RBNF) plans to announce the results of its 2010 fourth quarter on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 after the market closes.
The Company will hold a conference call to discuss fourth quarter results on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Mark A. Klein, President and CEO, and Anthony V. Cosentino, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. The live webcast can be accessed via the Company's website, www.rurbanfinancial.net. An audio archive will be available on the Rurban website for one month following the conference call.
About Rur b an Financial Corp.
Based in Defiance, Ohio, Rurban Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company with two wholly-owned subsidiaries: The State Bank and Trust Company (State Bank) and RDSI Banking Systems (RDSI). State Bank operates through 18 banking centers in seven Northwestern Ohio counties, one center in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and a loan production office in Columbus, Ohio. The Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. RDSI provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest. Rurban's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RBNF.SOURCE Rurban Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV