Park City Group Celebrates NYSE Amex Listing
PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park City Group, Inc. (NYSE Amex:PCYG), a Software-as-a-Service provider of unique supply chain solutions for retailers and their suppliers, announces that on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 executives and guests of the Company will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to celebrate the Company's recent listing on NYSE Amex. Park City Group began trading on NYSE Amex on November 2, 2010 under the current ticker symbol PCYG.
In honor of this occasion, Chairman and CEO Randall K. Fields, joined by members of Park City Group's management team, will ring the NYSE Closing Bell. A live webcast of The Closing Bell, beginning at 3:59 p.m. EST, will be available on the homepage of www.nyx.com .
The Company also announced that it will conduct its second quarter fiscal year 2011 earnings conference call and simultaneous webcast on Tuesday, February 8, 2011, at 2:15 p.m. MST, 4:15 p.m. EST. The call will be led by Randall K. Fields, Chairman and CEO.The webcast will be available under the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.parkcitygroup.com . Interested parties may also access the conference call via telephone by dialing 877-675-3568. The webcast will be archived on the Company's website for 60 days. Second quarter fiscal 2011 financial results will be released after the market closes on Tuesday, February 8, 2011. About Park City Group Park City Group (NYSE Amex:PCYG) is a Software-as-a-Service ("SaaS") provider that brings unique visibility to the consumer goods supply chain, delivering actionable information that ensures product is on the shelf when the consumer expects it. The Company's service increases customers' sales and profitability while enabling lower inventory levels for both retailers and their suppliers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV