Viasystems Will Host Fourth Quarter 2010 Results Conference Call On February 8, 2011
Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS) expects to release results for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 before the market opens. Management plans to discuss the results of the quarter during a conference call with investors at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 8, which Viasystems will broadcast live via the Internet.
The live listen-only audio of the conference will be available at http://investor.viasystems.com. Professional investors and analysts are invited to participate in the live call by dialing 877-640-9867 (toll-free) or 914-495-8546.
A telephonic replay of this conference call will be available for one week at 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. Replay listeners should enter the conference ID 39497868. The webcast replay will be available at http://investor.viasystems.com for an indefinite period.
About ViasystemsViasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the “electronic backbone” of electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions products and services integrate PCBs and other components into electronic equipment, including metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub-racks, backplanes, cable assemblies and busbars. Viasystems’ 14,800 employees around the world serve more than 800 customers in the automotive, industrial and instrumentation, telecom, computer/datacom and military/aerospace markets. For additional information about Viasystems, please visit the Company’s website at www.viasystems.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV