EagleBank Announces The Opening Of A New Branch In The District Of Columbia
BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EagleBank is pleased to announce that on January 24 th it opened a new branch at 700 7 th Street, NW, in Washington, D.C. It is across the street from the Verizon Center, at the intersection of Seventh and H Streets, NW. This new full-service facility continues the Company's planned expansion of its branch network, bringing the total number of branches in the Washington metropolitan area to 13, with two more scheduled to open in the Spring. Thomas D. Murphy, EagleBank's President of Community Banking, stated: "By launching our new Gallery Place office in the Penn Quarter neighborhood, directly across the street from the Verizon Center, we have further expanded our branch network in the District of Columbia and enhanced our ability to serve this vibrant market area with a full complement of financial products and services to business owners, professionals and consumers. Our Gallery Place banking team, which has many years of experience, looks forward to serving the customers in this area. As a safe, secure financial institution that has been serving this local community for over 12 years, our goal is to continue to build trust and relationships so that customers will choose our bank for all their banking needs."
Gallery Place will be managed by Fahed Arekat, a seasoned manager. The branch will be open, Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. The new branch features two ATMs and a Night Drop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV