EOG Resources Announces Webcast Of Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Results Conference Call On February 18, 2011
HOUSTON, Jan. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) (EOG) will host a conference call on Friday, February 18, 2011, to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2010 results. Please visit our website at www.eogresources.com to access the live webcast of the conference call on Friday, February 18, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. Central time ( 9:00 a.m. Eastern time). If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available following the call until March 4, 2011, and can be accessed from www.eogresources.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Mayo at 713-651-6472.
EOG Resources, Inc. is one of the largest independent (non-integrated) oil and natural gas companies in the United States with proved reserves in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom and China. EOG Resources, Inc. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol "EOG."
SOURCE EOG Resources, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV