SEI To Announce Fourth-Quarter Earnings On Wednesday, January 26, 2011
OAKS, Pa., Jan. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) announced today that it intends to release fourth-quarter earnings on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011, before the markets open. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss these financial results beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The public is invited to listen to the call at www.seic.com/investors or at www.earnings.com, a service of Thomson StreetEvents. The live webcast may also be accessed at numerous financial services sections of websites such as AOL and Yahoo Finance.
Replays will be available shortly after the end of the call at the above websites and also at ( USA) 800-475-6701; (International) 320-365-3844; Access Code: 189688.
About SEISEI (Nasdaq: SEIC) is a leading global provider of outsourced asset management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. The company's innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth. As of September 30, 2010, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI administers $402 billion in mutual fund and pooled assets and manages $164 billion in assets. SEI serves clients, conducts or is registered to conduct business and/or operations, from numerous offices worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.seic.com. SOURCE SEI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV