Ocean Shore Holding Co. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
The Board of Directors of Ocean Shore Holding Co. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: OSHC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock.
The dividend of $0.06 per share will be paid on or about February 25, 2011 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 4, 2011.
Ocean Shore Holding Co. is the parent company of Ocean City Home Bank. Ocean City Home Bank is headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey with nine other branches in southeastern New Jersey. The Bank is a full service community-oriented financial institution dedicated to serving the financial service needs of consumers and businesses within its market area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV