- Exceeding $500 million in assets under management across its family of Exchange-Traded-Funds (ETFs), open-end mutual fund and separate accounts.
- Growing assets in its family of ETFs and its mutual fund by more than 300%.
- Continuing to expand its distribution channels by adding several new platforms during the year, including major wirehouses and other firms, such as TD Ameritrade, LPL Financial, Envestnet, Commonwealth Financial, Cambridge Investment Research, Capital Guardian, Marshall & Ilsley Trust Company, MG Trust Company, Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation, MSCS Financial Services, Vanguard, Reliance Trust Company, and Sunguard.
- Introducing four new single-country small-capitalization ETFs, to complement its existing suite of Liquid Alternative ETFs. As with other IndexIQ products, these small-cap ETFs were the first of their kind to be launched into the market. They include IQ Canada Small Cap ETF (CNDA), IQ Australia Small Cap ETF (KROO), IQ South Korea Small Cap ETF (SKOR), and IQ Taiwan Small Cap ETF (TWON), all traded on NYSE Arca.
- The continued performance of its family of liquid alternative ETFs, mutual fund and benchmark indexes consistent with their investment objectives and design during another year of volatile market conditions.
- For the second straight year, the firm’s Hedge Fund Replication ETFs, QAI and MCRO, distributed no capital gains, a significant difference in tax treatment as compared with hedge funds and alternative investment mutual funds. Additionally, IndexIQ ETFs do not issue K-1s. 1
- Partnered with Rocaton Investment Advisors, LLC, a leading investment consultant to institutional investors, to collaborate on the introduction of cutting-edge institutional quality investment solutions for the broad investment marketplace.
IndexIQ Sees Significant Asset Growth In 2010, Launches Four First-of-Their-Kind Country Small Cap ETFs, And Expands Distribution Broadly Across Wirehouse, RIA, Independent & Regional Broker-Dealer Platforms
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.