Global Geophysical Services Announces 4th Quarter Earnings Call
HOUSTON, Jan. 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. (NYSE:GGS) announced today that it plans to publicly release financial results for its 2010 fiscal year-end and quarter ended December 31, 2010, the Company's fourth quarter of fiscal year 2010, before the market opens on Monday, February 7, 2011.
An investor conference call to review the fourth quarter results will be held on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central / 8:00 a.m. Mountain / 7:00 a.m. Pacific).
Investors and analysts are invited to participate in the call by phone or via the internet webcast at: http://ir.globalgeophysical.com/Conference Call Information:
|Conference Topic: Global Geophysical Services Q4 Earnings Call|
|Conference ID: 38530920|
|Date of Call: 02/07/2011|
|Time of Call: 10:00 Eastern Time|
|Participant Operator Assisted Toll-Free Dial-In Number: (877) 312-5527|
|Participant Operator Assisted International Dial-In Number: (253) 237-1145|
CONTACT: Mathew Verghese Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org www.globalgeophysical.com Phone: 713-808-1750 Fax: (713) 972-1008
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV