Western Liberty Bancorp Announces Investor Update Conference Call And Webcast
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Western Liberty Bancorp (Nasdaq:WLCB), the holding company for Service1st Bank of Nevada, announced that management will host a conference call to provide investors, and potential investors, with a business update on Western Liberty Bancorp's operations.
Investment professionals and all current and prospective shareholders are invited to access the live call after the stock market closes on Wednesday, January 19, 2011, by dialing (760) 298-5070 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time (4:00 p.m. ET) for conference ID#34914930. To listen to the call online, either live or archived, visit the Investor Relations page of Western Liberty Bancorp at www.westernlibertybank.com .
About Western Liberty BancorpWestern Liberty Bancorp is a Nevada financial institution bank holding company which conducts operations through Service1st Bank of Nevada, its wholly-owned banking subsidiary. Service1st Bank operates as a traditional community bank and provides a full range of deposit, lending and other banking services to locally-owned businesses, professional firms, individuals and other customers from its headquarters and two retail banking facilities located in the greater Las Vegas area. Services provided include basic commercial and consumer depository services, commercial working capital and equipment loans, commercial real estate loans, and other traditional commercial banking services. Primarily all of the bank's business is generated in the Nevada market.
CONTACT: William (Bill) Martin - Chief Executive Officer George Rosenbaum - Chief Financial Officer 702.966.7436
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV