BroadVision Launches Clearvale Enterprise For Corporate Communications
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), a pioneer in e-business and enterprise social networking solutions, today announced the release of Clearvale Enterprise for Corporate Communications, a unique solution that streamlines the process of creating, managing and publicizing corporate marketing materials across private and public networks. The first in a series of collaborative marketing solutions from BroadVision, Clearvale™ Enterprise for Corporate Communications is part of the Clearvale Enterprise Ecosystems, which allows users to create and manage multiple networks with different user profiles.
Clearvale Enterprise for Corporate Communications manages the lifecycle of a corporate communications document, such as a press release, from creation to review, modification and finally publication. In particular, the pain point of creating press materials is addressed. The need for review from multiple sources, like legal departments and customers, can slow down the process, and the existence of multiple versions of the same document can be confusing, and result in the wrong iteration of the press release being published. Clearvale Enterprise for Corporate Communications allows multiple users to collaborate internally on documents in real-time and over the cloud. When they are ready, the documents can be shared with PR agencies, publications and the general public via outward facing communities.
Clearvale Enterprise for Corporate Communications was designed for corporate communications teams, who are tasked with creating marketing materials and ensuring they are inline with corporate messaging requirements.Other features include the ability to:
- Dynamically monitor Influencers on social networks
- Build and integrate apps through its open API and widget gallery
- Integrate email, voice, IM, and other communications tools to create a personal "news stream"
- Integrate with existing systems like CRM and publishing tools
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV