Hub Group Opens Drayage Terminals In Indianapolis And Wisconsin
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hub Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HUBG), one of the nation's leading freight transportation management companies, announced the opening of new Comtrak terminals in Indianapolis, IN and Milwaukee, WI.
"We have grown our drayage operations aggressively in 2010 and our goal is to continue expanding throughout 2011," commented Chris Kravas, Chief Intermodal Officer for Hub Group. "In today's volatile trucking environment, expanding Hub Group's drayage capacity gives us the ability to provide enhanced service for our Intermodal customers."
Tony Utnage stepped in as the Terminal Manager in Indianapolis and Tom Marshall is the Terminal Manager in Milwaukee. Utnage brings to Comtrak over 25 years of experience in the intermodal industry. Marshall is a 10-year Comtrak veteran and brings operational expertise from the St. Louis dispatch group."Adding these two terminals to our network will allow us to more effectively manage regional freight for our customers," stated Jim Ronchetto, President of Comtrak Logistics, Inc. "We are also excited about attracting new talent and working more closely with the local driver base in these two geographies." With the addition of these two new locations, Comtrak now operates terminals in 24 cities nation-wide. Full map and locations can be found on Hub Group's website. About Hub Group Hub Group, Inc. is a leading asset light freight transportation management company providing comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The Company operates through a network of offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit www.hubgroup.com
SOURCE Hub Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV