Playboy Party At The Bud Light Hotel Promises To Dazzle Dallas During Pro Football's Biggest Weekend
CHICAGO, Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Playboy has teamed up with Bud Light to host the most exclusive party in town during Dallas' highly-anticipated Super Bowl weekend. The event, produced by Playboy's publishing partner American Media, Inc., will be held at the posh Bud Light Hotel (1033 Young Street in the heart of downtown Dallas) on Friday, February 4, 2011, beginning at 9 p.m. Celebrities, athletes and VIP guests will enjoy performances by legendary rappers Snoop Dogg and Warren G as well as rapping sensation Flo Rida during what promises to be one of the hottest parties in town.
Revelers will be invited to mingle with gorgeous Playboy Playmates and Playboy models while they enjoy the sounds of the "Captains of Industry" – S.K.A.M. Artist DJs StoneRokk and Graham Funke. The transformed event space will allow partygoers to travel the world in just one night. Inspired by the current and future Playboy Club locations – Las Vegas, Miami, Macau, London and Cancun – the party will bring these five great cities to life. Guests can enjoy a VIP experience at the following global attractions:
- A vivid nightlife experience in the Las Vegas area, complete with Blackjack dealt by two Playboy Bunny Dealers from the Playboy Club at the Palms Casino Resort;
- A trendy South Beach vibe in the Miami area, where guests can sip fruity drinks under the guard of two beautiful lifeguards;
- An authentic Chinese experience in the Macau area, including Buddhas, lanterns and a Chinese Dragon Dance;
- A tourist adventure in the London area, which will feature a traditional British phone booth that doubles as a photo booth, allowing guests to send pictures to friends and family at home;
- And tropical excitement in the colorful Cancun area, where guests will be entertained by Mayan dancers.
For the second year in a row, the Bud Light Hotel will be the epicenter of good times leading into pro football's biggest game. The 193-room Bud Light Hotel will feature a Texas-sized tent (132' x 230'), which will transform the hotel's parking lot into a premiere concert venue capable of hosting 3,500-plus guests (21 years of age and older). Officially opening on Thursday, February 3, the venue will feature a star-studded line-up of concerts and exclusive events, including the Playboy party on Friday, February 4. For more details, visit www.BudLightHotel.com.
In addition to Bud Light, other sponsors for Playboy's lavish affair include Pinnacle Vodka, a division of White Rock Distilleries, and MINI USA. Guests will be invited to enjoy Bud Light beverages, Playboy Energy Drinks and delicious Pinnacle Vodka cocktails throughout the night, and they can get a closer look at the all-new, bigger, available all-wheel drive MINI Countryman, which will be on display.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV