Cycle Country Receives Opinion With Going Concern Qualification From Its Auditors
Cycle Country Accessories Corp. (NYSE Amex: ATC) (the “Company”) announced today that its financial statements for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2009 included in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed on January 18, 2011 contained a going concern qualification from its independent registered public accounting firm, Boulay, Heutmaker, Zibell & Co., P.L.L.P.
This announcement is required by NYSE Amex Company Guide Section 610(b), which requires separate disclosure of receipt of an audit opinion containing a going concern qualification. This announcement does not represent any change or amendment to the Company's financial statements or to its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2009.
About Cycle Country Accessories Corporation:
Cycle Country is the recognized industry leader in the innovation, design, sales, and manufacturing of custom fitting accessories for utility and all-terrain vehicles (UTVs and ATVs), under the brand name of Cycle Country Accessories. Products include snowplows, mowers, 3-point hitches and implements, storage, bed lifts, brush guards and more.The Company also produces a line of specialty products for golf cars, lawn and garden equipment and motor sports vehicles under the brand name of Plazco. Under the brand name of Perf-Form, the Company manufactures and distributes a broad line of high performance oil filters for motorcycles, ATVs and watercraft. In addition, the Company provides metal fabrication and contract manufacturing services through its Imdyne division.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV