Emerging-Market ADRs: Winners and Losers
NEW YORK ( Karvy Global) -- Last week, Brazil's Bovespa gained 1.3%, while India's Nifty and China's Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.8% and 2.6%, respectively. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones and S&P 500 rose 1% and 1.7%, respectively.
China: Winners and Losers
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical (KUN) topped the gainers' list last week, rising 62%.
India: Winners and LosersTechnology stock Rediff.com (REDF) topped the advancers' list, gaining 45.8% last week. Sify Technologies (SIFY) followed, accumulating 24.7%. The company is scheduled to report its third-quarter financial results on Friday before the market opens.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV