City Telecom Participation At Credit Suisse Conferences
HONG KONG, Jan. 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City Telecom (H.K.) Limited (HKSE:1137) (Nasdaq:CTEL) is pleased to announce our participation in the following Credit Suisse conferences:
|7-9 March 2011, Global Media & Communications Convergence Conference, Miami, Florida, US||Presentation at 9.30am, Monday, 7 March 2011 plus one-on-one meetings with Ricky Wong, Chairman and NiQ Lai, CFO and Head of Talent Engagement|
|21-25 March 2011, Asia Investment Conference, Hong Kong||One-on-one meetings with NiQ Lai, CFO and Head of Talent Engagement|
Presentation Topic: Fibre Renaissance
- Hong Kong's mature household 85% broadband penetration hides the fact that Fibre-To-The-Home penetration is only 35% ... we are actually in a high growth Fibre Renaissance era similar to the mobile transition from 2G to 3G.
- How CTEL captured 93% of the net market growth in broadband subscriptions during FY2010 … and how it will harvest this critical mass towards guidance of 24% year-on-year growth in EBITDA to HK$580 million for FY2011.
- How CTEL makes money from selling 1Gbps for US$26/month … at this price point, consumers are asking "Why not 1Gbps?" rather than "Why do I need 1Gbps?"
- Free TV over Fibre … CTEL's next growth driver?
- Why CTEL embraces over the top content … whereas traditional carriers are afraid of this inevitable industry wave.
About the Credit Suisse Global Media & Communications Convergence ConferenceA leading Media, Internet, and Telecommunications conference for investors, companies, and industry thought leaders. The conference will consist of presentations by over 100 global companies, and will be limited to roughly 250 professional investors from North America, Europe, and Asia. About the Credit Suisse Asia Investment Conference Since 1998, investors in the region's markets have come to recognize the Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference (AIC) as the leading event for discovering tomorrow's opportunities. In 2010, the conference attracted over 2,000 investors and 260 corporates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV