Nuveen Introduces Quarterly Distributions For MLP & Strategic Equity Fund
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions and high-net-worth investors, today announced that the closed-end fund MLP & Strategic Equity Fund (NYSE: MTP) will change from paying distributions on a monthly basis to paying on a quarterly basis.
There are no other changes to any of the fund’s investment objectives or strategies. In addition, previously announced distribution dates and amounts for January 2011 will remain unchanged. Shareholders will receive a regular monthly distribution on February 1, 2011 and thereafter receive distributions on a quarterly basis beginning in May 2011. An announcement declaring the first quarterly distribution for this fund payable May 15, 2011 will be made in early February 2011. Subsequent quarterly payments for 2011 will be made in August and October. Announcements for these distributions will be made along with the other Nuveen funds beginning July 1, 2011.
As previously announced on October 8, 2010, Nuveen Asset Management (Nuveen) has assumed the role of investment adviser for the fund previously managed by IQ Advisors.
Nuveen Investments provides high quality investment services designed to
help secure the long-term goals of institutions and high net worth
investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve
them. Nuveen Investments markets its growing range of specialized
investment solutions under the high-quality brands of NWQ, Nuveen Asset
Management, Santa Barbara, Symphony, Tradewinds, Winslow Capital and
Nuveen HydePark. In total, Nuveen Investments managed approximately $195
billion as of December 31, 2010. For more information, please visit the
Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV