Agenus Regains Compliance With NASDAQ Listing Requirements
LEXINGTON, Mass., Jan. 14, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN) (formerly Antigenics Inc.) today announced that it has received notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") that the company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2) relating to the maintenance of a minimum $1.00 bid price. The matter is now closed.
Agenus is a biotechnology company working to develop treatments for cancers and infectious diseases. For more information, please visit www.agenusbio.com .The Agenus Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8187
CONTACT: Shalini Sharp 800.962.2436
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV