TRX And Travel Industry Experts To Present Webinar On Ancillary Fees For NBTA Professional Education Series
ATLANTA, Jan. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TRX, Inc. ( www.trx.com) (OTCQB: TRXI), a world-leading provider of travel technology, process automation, consulting and data services, will participate in a National Business Travel Association (NBTA) webinar focusing on the growing issue of airline ancillary fees. TRX's data experts Tom Tulloch and Brian Tarble will participate as panelists along with other travel industry leaders.
The National Business Travel Association launched NetSmart™, a web-based distance learning and educational program that allows NBTA Members and Chapter Members to participate in a live interactive forum on business travel industry issues and simultaneously view presentations. Each NetSmart™ program runs 50-60 minutes in length. A host moderator fields questions or comments from the participants and directs them to the presenter, allowing for group interaction and feedback.
NBTA NetSmart™ Webinar Information:
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 | 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time | 60 minutesTOPIC: Ancillary Fees 101: Trends and Considerations Ancillary fees have created challenges for corporate buyers wanting to better understand their total air spend. While an industry-wide solution for tracking these fees is not yet in place, it is not too soon to start formulating an approach within your organization. Join members of the NBTA Ancillary Product Task Force as they review current trends and considerations for addressing this topic. PANELISTS:
- Laura Hodgkinson, Global Travel - Supplier Management, eBay
- Brian Tarble, Implementation Consultant, TRX
- Ellen Trotochaud, Senior Director, Analytics, Concur Technologies
- Tom Tulloch, Sr. Vice President, Business Development, TRX
- Rita Visser, Global Travel Operations Manager, Oracle
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV