ISSI To Announce Fiscal First Quarter 2011 Results January 26, 2011
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI) today announced that it has scheduled its regularly held quarterly conference call for Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the Company's financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2010.
Scott Howarth, Chief Executive Officer, will be joined on the call by John Cobb, Chief Financial Officer. The Company intends to distribute the announcement of its financial results on the same day after market close.
To access ISSI's conference call via telephone, dial 888-312-9841 before 1:20 p.m. Pacific time on January 26, 2011. The participant pass code is 5165347. The call will also be webcast from ISSI's website at http://www.issi.com.
About the CompanyISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) digital consumer electronics, (ii) networking, (iii) mobile communications, (iv) automotive electronics, and (v) industrial, medical, and military. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com. SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV