NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
MSCI Inc. fell 9.1 percent to $36.10.
Merck & Co. fell 6.5 percent to $34.75.
Convergys Corp. fell 5.8 percent to $13.25.Pulse Electronics Corp. fell 5.7 percent to $5.27. MV Oil Trust fell 5.6 percent to $38.66. Pier 1 Imports Inc. fell 5.0 percent to $10.50. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $10.87. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network fell 4.1 percent to $12.29. Zale Corp. fell 4.0 percent to $5.53. Molycorp Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $50.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV