CompX International Inc. To Transfer Class A Common Stock Listing To NYSE Amex
DALLAS, Jan. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE: CIX) announced today that its class A common stock has been approved for listing on the NYSE Amex. CompX believes the NYSE Amex is more compatible with the trading liquidity and market capitalization of its class A common stock. CompX expects the class A common stock to begin trading on the NYSE Amex on or about January 24, 2011 under its current symbol of "CIX." Shares of its class A common stock will continue to trade on the New York Stock Exchange until such time as the transfer to the NYSE Amex is complete.
CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products, furniture components and performance marine components.
SOURCE CompX International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV