NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded
(RLI) to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. Net income at this $1.1 billion market cap, property and casualty insurer contracted by 10% to $28 million in the third quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on five U.S. common stocks for January 12, 2011. In total, three stocks were upgraded and two stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, RLI Corp reported $149.6 million in revenue, an increase of just 2.5% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about RLI Corp: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$47.3 million market cap, natural gas explorer, Tengasco Inc (TGC) was upgraded to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. In third quarter results, Tengasco flipped to a profit of $0.2 million from a loss of $0.5 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same period, revenue grew by 27.2% to $3.3 million. Learn more about Tengasco: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV