First Northern Bank Announces Executive Promotions
Louise A. Walker, President and Chief Executive Officer of First Northern Community Bancorp (the “Company,” ticker symbol FNRN), holding company of First Northern Bank (“First Northern” or the “Bank”), today announced the promotions of three senior managers to executive vice president positions:
- Bruce A. Orris, 54, who was previously Senior Vice President/Chief Information Officer, has been named Executive Vice President/Chief Information Officer, effective January 15, 2011. In his new position, Orris will oversee the Bank’s branch operations in addition to his responsibilities for the Bank’s technology strategies, the expansion of electronic delivery channels and internal technology infrastructures, to ensure the highest level of customer service. Orris has been with First Northern Bank for 28 years. During his career, he has essentially performed every job in the Data Processing and Information Technology side of the Bank. Orris holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Iowa, and has completed the California Bankers Association Leadership Program for banking executives.
- Kimberly A. DeBra, 49, who was previously Senior Vice President/Corporate Communications & Marketing, has been named Executive Vice President/Corporate Communications, Sales & Marketing, effective January 15, 2011. DeBra has been charged with the oversight of the Bank’s sales function and deposit growth strategies. She has also retained her responsibility of the Corporate Communications Department and Marketing Department. DeBra, who has more than 28 years of industry experience, joined First Northern in 1990. Her background includes product development, project management, system design, consumer and mortgage lending, shareholder relations, marketing, advertising, public relations, corporate giving, employee relations, and strategic planning. DeBra holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography with an emphasis in satellite remote sensing and mathematics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and is a graduate of the American Bankers Association’s Bank Marketing and Management School at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Jeffrey Adamski, 53, previously Senior Vice President/Regional Branch Manager has been named Executive Vice President/Senior Loan Officer, effective January 15, 2011. In his new position, Adamski will oversee the Bank’s commercial, agricultural and small business lending teams and will be responsible for growing and servicing the Bank’s loan relationships. Adamski joined First Northern Bank in 1993 and during his 30-year career in banking has covered a variety of positions with growing responsibilities, including commercial lending, business development, branch management, product development and relationship management. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from California State University, Sacramento, and is a graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School, Graduate Studies, at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Walker stated, “First Northern Bank is committed to a culture of excellence at every level of the organization. These promotions will allow the Company to better position itself for continued growth, greater risk management, and emphasis on technologically focused products and services.” The promotions follow an organizational restructure that occurred ten months ago which realigned operations, sales and loan production.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV