NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 4.1 percent to $26.62.
Skyline Corp. fell 4.1 percent to $23.74.
Gain Capital Holdings Inc. fell 4.1 percent to $9.57.MV Oil Trust fell 4.0 percent to $41.65. Arch Coal Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $34.13. Vishay Precision Group fell 3.7 percent to $18.10. American Realty Investors Inc. fell 3.5 percent to $6.12. Harry Winston Diam fell 3.2 percent to $11.44. Hertz Global Hldgs fell 2.9 percent to $13.68. Eaton Vance Senior Floating Rate Fund fell 2.9 percent to $16.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV