NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Every day, this market just continues to edge higher. There hasn't been a huge one-day move like what was witnessed to start December; just a crawl higher without relief.
The individual sectors are exhibiting the same patterns. Within those sectors though, some stocks are appreciating much faster than others. In many cases, large gains are witnessed in a matter of a just a few days.
One stock that may be preparing for another move like that is Axcelis Technologies, a small-cap technology firm that sports excellent margins, has a good stash of cash and is seeing continued expansion in the sales of its processing equipment used to fabricate semiconductors.
To start with, the stock is confirmed bullish on all three time frames as seen in the Trading Cube on the next page.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV